Homelixpro provides a cost effective, professional and efficient payroll administrative and consulting service, irrespective of the complexity of your payroll, focused to meet the needs of small, medium to large businesses.
We will make sure that you have a peace of mind that your employees are paid on time, every time, and are assured that your monthly and annual returns are submitted correctly.
Our staffs are highly trained and up to date with the current changes in the legislation of South Africa. We offer you a comprehensive no fuss payroll management system.
Benefits Of Outsourcing Your Payroll
- Payroll specialists process and ensure that your payroll is correct
- Avoid fines and penalties
- Accurate and reliable information
- No more Year-End complications
- Monthly/Fortnightly/Weekly Payroll process and data upload on Pastel
- Leave processing – specific to company policy and in compliance with the BCEA
- Generation of Monthly/Fortnightly/Weekly pay run
- Standard Monthly/Fortnightly/Weekly payroll reports (Periodic Schedules)
- 1 Secure and Confidential payslip per employee per month/fortnight/week on softcopy
- Daily backups on our secure server
- Statutory maintenance and legislative compliance
- Generation of standard monthly reports (EMP 201, Monthly Analysis, 3rd party payments)
- Provide report for electronic submission of your monthly Statutory UIF file to the Department of Labour
- Provide Electronic date of the following to you, the Client: COIDA Return,EMP 501,IRP 5’s
Our Client Benefits
We take care of your payroll while you take care of your business, saves you time and money
- Highly experienced Payroll Professionals
- Provide report for submission of statutory information (PAYE, SDL and UIF) via Efiling.
- Provide report for monthly submission of UIF file to Department of Labour
- Leave management report from Pastel according to BCEA
- Executive payroll can be kept separate upon request
- Complete Mid-Year and Tax Year End processing of Payroll reports
- No training or license fee costs to carry each year
- Continuity of your payroll function
- Bank file for payment release, or schedule for individual payments